Does British Airways have online check-in?
Yes, British Airways allows you to check in 24 hours before your flight departs from the UK and 23 hours before your flight departs from the U.S.
Check-in now for your British Airways flight
NOTE: Only departures out of some airports allow you to print your own boarding pass, while others will require you to print it from an airport Kiosk. More information on these locations.
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- Check-in 1-24 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart if traveling anywhere but to/from the U.S.
- Check-in 2-23 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart to/from the United States.
- You have booked your ticket directly with British Airways, or via a Travel Agent.
- You are not a special needs passenger (ie. Unaccompanied Minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you but will need to drop your bags at Fast Drop or Self Service Check-In Kiosk at the airport before the cut-off time.
Can I change/select my seat with Online Check-in?
Yes, when you use Online Check-in you can select or change your seat.
Does British Airways have mobile check-in?By visiting ba2go.com on your mobile phone you can select seats and check in individuals, groups and families for departure or return flights. Once you have checked in, you can choose to:
- Pick up your boarding card from the airport (from a check-in kiosk or check-in desk)
- E-mail the boarding card for printing later or send it to a fax machine
If I plan to check-in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
As check-in times vary by airport, British Airways provides specifics by airport and destination on their website. View Check-In Times
What time should I be at the boarding gate?
As boarding times vary by airport, British Airways provides specifics by airport and destination on their website. View Boarding Times