Does SAS Airlines have online check-in?
Yes, SAS Airlines' Internet Check-in allows you to check-in up to 22 hours before your flight departs. All you need is an internet connection and a printer!
What are the requirements for using Web Check-in?
- Check-in 60 minutes-22 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- You are not traveling from the U.S.
- You have confirmed the airport from which you are departing allowed Online Check-in.
- You are not a special needs passenger (ie. Unaccompanied Minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you will be able to print your boarding pass at home but will have to drop your bags at an SAS Airlines Check-in counter at the airport before the cut-off time.
Can I change/select my seat with Online Check-in?
Yes, when you use Online Check-in you can:
- Change/Select your seat.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
For domestic travel:
- SAS recommends you arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes before your flight.
- The cut-off for checking in is 45 minutes before departure time.
For international travel:
- SAS recommends you arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your flight.
- The cut-off for checking in is 60 minutes before departure time.
When do I need to be at the boarding gate?
- Domestic passengers: at least 20 minutes before flight departure
- International passengers: at least 30 minutes before flight departure (there may be some exceptions)