Does LAN Airlines have online check-in?
Yes, you can check-in on LAN.com from 48 up to 2 hours before your flight departs.
What are the requirements for using online check-in?
- For some routes, you cannot use online check-in. See LAN.com for a full list of eligable routes.
- You can check-in online 2-48 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
Online check-in is not available for the following passengers:
- Passengers traveling with infants (under 2 years of age)
- Passengers with pets either in the cabin or the cargo hold
- Passengers with hearing or visual disabilities
- Passengers with a piece of luggage that takes up an airplane seat
- Passengers who need a medical certificate to travel
- Passengers who need wheelchair assistance
- Accompanied or unaccompanied deportees
- Unaccompanied minors
- Airline employees with standby tickets
For a step-by-step explanation of the online check-in process, visit LAN.com.
Can I check-in online if I have bags to check?
At the Santiago, Lima, and Buenos Aires's Aeroparque and Ezeiza airports you can go directly to the drop off or baggage claim counter (where only checked-in passengers have access) and leave your luggage before proceeding to the boarding gate. For all other airports you must go to the regular counters.
Can I change/select my seat when I check-in online?
Yes, you can change or select your seat.