Does IndiGo have online check-in?
Yes, IndiGo's web check-in allows you to check-in 2 to 48 hours before your flight departs.
What are the requirements for using web check-in?
- No checked baggage is allowed when using web check-in. Passengers may bring one piece of carry-on baggage. See IndiGo's baggage restrictions.
- Passengers traveling with infants, passengers requiring wheelchairs, and unaccompanied minors must check in at the airport and may not use web check-in.
- Customers may use web check-in 48 hours until 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time.
- IndiGo does not permit any changes or cancellation to bookings after web check-in has been completed. No refund or credit account will be issued.
- Boarding gates close 30 minutes before flight departure. Arrive for security checks and boarding well in advance of your flight departure.
Can I change/select my seat when checking in online?
You can select your preferred seat while using web check-in.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
Customer check-in at the airport begins two hours and closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. The boarding gate will be closed 15 minutes before departure time. Please note that passengers departing from Srinagar and Jammu airports should report two hours prior to departure time for check-in due to extra security measures.