Does Icelandair have online check-in?
Online check-in is available 36 hours before the scheduled departure time from North America and most places in Europe but currently it is not availible from Canada
What are the requirements for using online check-in?
- Your flight does not originate in North America.
- Online check-in is only available form certain airports, including London, Glasgow, Manchester, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam.
- Kiosk service is only available at Keflavik Airport, Copenhagen Airport, Stockholm Arlanda Airport, and Oslo Gardemoen Airport.
- Online check-in is only for e-tickets, not for paper tickets.
- Only six passengers can be checked-in at the same time.
- Online check-in is not available for infants under two years of age.
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
Can I check-in online if I have bags to check?
If you are traveling with baggage, you must go to an Icelandair check-in desk at the airport for baggage check-in. If you are traveling with carry-on baggage only, go directly to security.
Can I change/select my seat when checking in online?
Yes, when you use online check-in you can select your seat.