Does Hawaiian Airlines have online check-in?
Yes, Hawaiian Airlines's Web Check-in allows you to check-in up to 24 hours before your flight departs. All you need is an internet connection and a printer!
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- Check-in 90 minutes-24 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- You are traveling on an inter-island or mainland flight.
- You have an electronic ticket for a confirmed reservation on Hawaiian Airlines.
- You are not a special needs passenger (ie. Unaccompanied Minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you will be able to print your boarding pass at home but will have to drop your bags with a Hawaiian Airlines skycap or at the Hawaiian Airlines Check-in counter at the airport before the cut-off time.
Can I change/select my seat with Online Check-in?
Yes, when you use Online Check-in you can:
- Change/Select your seat.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- If you are traveling on an inter-island flight, Hawaiian Airlines recommends you arrive at the airport 2 hours before your flight.
- If you are traveling on a mainland flight, Hawaiian Airlines recommends you arrive at the airport 3 hours before your flight.
- Domestic passengers must be checked in 30 minutes before your flight's departure.
- International passengers must be checked in 60 minutes before your flight's departure.
When do I need to be at the boarding gate?
- Domestic passengers: at least 15 minutes before departure time
- International passengers: at least 30 minutes before departure time