Does Allegiant Air have online check-in?
Yes, Allegiant Air offers online check-in, but only for passengers who purchased pre-selected seats. Pre-purchase seat assignments are available from $11 per passenger, per segment.
Check in now for your Allegiant Air flight.
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- Only passengers with seats pre-selected may use Online Check-In.
- Passengers may check in online from 24 hours to 45 minutes before their scheduled departure time.
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Passengers with baggage to check may check-in online and then proceed to the baggage check counter when they arrive at the airport.
What time should I arrive at the airport for check-in?
- Allegiant Air recommend a two (2) hour check-in time outside of Las Vegas and Orlando/Sanford.
- At both Las Vegas (LAS) and Orlando/Sanford (SFB), Allegiant recommends a two and a half (2.5) hour check-in time.
- The ticket counter does close 45 minutes prior to departure.
- The aircraft doors close 10 minutes prior to departure.
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
Can I change/select my seat online?
Yes. Pre-purchase seat assignments are available from $11 per passenger, per segment.