Carry-On Allowance: 1 Bag + 1 Personal Item
Each e-ticket passenger is allowed to carry on one bag and one personal item such as a laptop bag, handbag, or briefcase. Assistive devices and outer garments do not count as personal items. All carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you. You must be able to lift your carry-on into the overhead storage without assistance. The fee for a carry-on bag ranges from $10 to $30 if booked in advance, and will be $35 if purchased at the airport. All carry-on bags must adhere to the following requirements:
- Maximum Dimensions of Carry-on Luggage: 9 in. H x 14 in. W x 22 in. D (22.9 cm x 35.6 cm x 55.9 cm)
- Maximum Weight is 25lb/11.34 kg
REMINDER: Bulkhead seats do not have underseat storage during take-off and landing.
Read Bulkheads Explained
Checked Baggage Allowance: Passengers wishing to check luggage will be charged a per person, per bag, per segment Baggage Transport Fee.
Baggage fees are as follows:
- A $15 fee per bag, per person, per segment will apply for the first 2 bags when purchased at time of booking.
- A $25 fee per bag, per person, per segment will apply if purchased at time of check-in.
- A $35 fee per bag, per person, per segment will aplly if bags are checked at the gate.
- Higher fees will apply for 3 or more checked bags.
Each bag must adhere to the below requirements:
- Maximum Dimensions: 80 linear inches/158 cm (length + width + height)
- Maximum Weight: 50 lb/23 kg
- The maximum amount of bags per passenger is 5.
Overweight/Excess Baggage Fees
- Baggage in excess of the four (4) bag maximum specified in Article 60 above will incur a charge of fifty dollars ($50.00) per piece per segment.
- Baggage in excess of eighty (80) inches but not more than one hundred fifteen (115) inches (sum of outside length plus outside height plus outside width) will incur an oversize charge of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) per item in addition to the assessed Baggage Transportation Fee.
- Baggage weighing between fifty-one (51) and seventy (70) pounds will be accepted as checked baggage for an excess weight charge of fifty dollars ($50.00) per item in addition to the assessed Baggage Transportation Fee.
- Baggage weighing between seventy-one (71) and one hundred (100) pounds will be accepted as checked baggage for an excess weight charge of seventy-five dollars ($75.00) per item in addition to the assessed Baggage Transportation Fee.
Allegiant Air offers transportation of several sports equipment items for an additional charge. For a full list of which items are permitted, please visit Allegiant's Frequently Asked Questions.