Does Virgin Atlantic have online check-in?
Yes, Virgin Atlantic's DIY Check-in allows you to check-in up to 24 hours before your flight departs. All you need is an internet connection!
What are the requirements for using DIY Check-in?
- Check-in 2-24 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- You are not traveling to/from Nigeria.
- You are not departing from India or the Caribbean.
- You are not a special needs passenger (ie. Unaccompanied Minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc. The baggage drop closes 60 minutes before departure time.
Can I use DIY Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, but will have to drop your bags at a DIY Check In Bag Drop at the airport before the cut-off time of 60 minutes prior to departure.
Can I change/select my seat with WDIY CHECKIN?
Yes, when you use DIY Check-in you can:
- Change/Select your seat.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- Virgin Atlantic recommends you arrive at the airport 2-3 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- The cut-off time for checking in and checking baggage is 60 minutes before departure time.