Does Vietnam Airlines have Online Check-in?
Yes, Vietnam Airlines Online Check-in allows you to check-in between 40 hours and 2 hours before your flight departs. As a reminder, you will need your travel documents and applicable flight information to complete the online check-in process and access to a printer if you plan to print your boarding pass.
Check-in now for your Vietnam Airlines flight here
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- You must have a confirmed booking and a valid e-ticket
- The maximum number of passengers checking-in online under one transaction is 9 people
- Only passengers on flights operated by Vietnam Airlines can use Online Check-in
- You are not a passenger requiring special services (unaccompanied minors, disabled, medicines)
- You are not transporting pets
- You are not travelling with infants under 2 years old
*Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, upon arrival at the airport, any passengers who checked in online can drop their baggage off at a Vietnam Airlines check-in counter.
Can I change/select my seat with Online Check-in?
Yes, when you use Vietnam Airlines Online Check-in, you may check seat availability and choose the seat which suits you best.
Does Vietnam Airlines have Mobile Check-in?
No, Vietnam Airlines does not have Mobile Check-in.
Which airports support Vietnam Airlines Online Check-in?
Online Check-in is available for domestic and international flights departing from the following locations: Busan (PUS), Danang (DAD), Hanoi (HAN), Ho Chi Minh city (SGN), Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Phnom Penh (PNH), Siem Reap (REP), Seoul Incheon Intl (ICN), Vientiane (VTE), and Changi Airport (SIN).
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
Passengers must arrive at the Web check-in confirmation counter at the airport at least 45 minutes before the scheduled flight departure with their boarding pass printed.