What methods of transport does Monarch Airlines provide for my pet?
- Animals are carried in the hold of the aircraft
Does my pet qualify for travel as checked baggage?
Pets that meet the following qualifications can travel as checked baggage:
- Pets can be carried from all Monarchs scheduled UK departure airports, but for the time being can only be returned via London Gatwick & Manchester.
- No pets are carried on Saturdays and Sundays
- The carriage of ALL pets shall be conducted in accordance with the current 'Carriage of Animals' regulations, as published by IATA, and the Pet Passport Scheme requirements as required and published by DEFRA.
- For more information: please call 0845 680 9002.
What are the fees associated with pet transport?
- There is a fee associated with pet transport. Please call Monarch Airlines (0845 680 9002) for more information.
Please contact the airline directly for information about traveling with a service animal.