Does Monarch Airlines have online check-in?
Yes, Monarch Airlines allows you to check-in up to 7 days before your flight departs. Online check-in closes 4.5 hours prior to departure.
At the moment check-in is only available on outbound scheduled flights from Luton, Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham airports. Online check in is not currently available for Monarch charter flights (flight numbers beginning MON).
What are the requirements for using online check-in?
- Your ticket must be electronic (ETKT).
- Only flights operated by Monarch Airline.
- Routes from the Luton, Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham airports.
- Does not apply for group reservations (10 or more travelers).
- Only for flights operated within 7 days.
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
Can I check-in online if I have bags to check?
After completing online check-in you must print your boarding pass and bring this to the airport with you. If you only have hand luggage, please proceed directly to departures. If you have hold baggage, please proceed directly to our fast bag drop desks to get your baggage checked in.
Can I change/select my seat when checking in online?
Yes, when you use Flight Check-in you can:
- Change/Select your seat.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- Check-in opens 2 hours before departure, 3 hours for long-haul flights.