Does Malaysia Airlines have online check-in?
Malaysia Airlines offers Web Check-in for domestic flights within Malaysia. For international flights, you can check in at the airport or using telephone check-in if first class, business class, or an Enrich Gold member.
Check in now for your flight!
What are the requirements for using Web Check-in?
- Check-in 24 hours to 90 minutes prior to your flight's schedule departure time.
- You care flying domestically within Malaysia.
- You have an eTicket with a confirmed booking.
- You are traveling in a group of nine of less (excluding infants).
- You are not a special needs passenger (i.e. unaccompanied minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
Can I change/select my seat with Web Check-in?
You can change or select your seat as well as update your Enrich number. You can also check in for connecting and return flight segments.
How much time should I allot at the airport for check-in?
For international travel, Malaysia Airlines recommends you arrive at the airport at least two hours before your flight. For domestic travel, arrive 90 minutes before your flight.
When do I need to be at the boarding gate?
Passengers traveling internationally should be at the gate at least 30 minutes before departure.