Does KLM have Online check-in?
Yes, KLM's Internet Check-in allows you to check-in 1-30 hours before your flight departs, depending on your destination and departure airport. All you need is an internet connection and a printer!
What are the requirements for using Internet Check-in?
- If traveling to/from the U.S., check in between 24 hours to 1 hour prior to your departure time.
- If traveling to Mumbai or from Ethiopia, Kenya, or Sudan, check-in 1.5-30 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- If traveling from any other location, check-in 1-30 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- You have an electronic ticket for a confirmed reservation.
- You are not traveling in a group larger than 9 people.
- You are not a special needs passenger (ie. Unaccompanied Minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Internet Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you will be able to print your boarding pass at home but will have to drop your bags at a KLM Check-in counter at the airport before the cut-off time.
Can I change/select my seat with Internet Check-in?
Yes, when you use Internet Check-in you can:
- Change/Select your seat.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- If traveling within Europe, both passenger and any baggage must be checked in at least 40 minutes before scheduled departure.
- For intercontinental flights, both passenger and any baggage must be checked in at least 60 minutes before scheduled departure.