Does jetBlue have online check-in?
Yes, jetBlue's Online Check-in allows you to check-in up to 24 hours, but no less than 90 minutes before your flight departs. All you need is an internet connection and a printer!
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- Check in 90 minutes-24 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- You have a confirmed reservation.
- You are traveling domestically.
- You are not a special needs passenger (ie. Unaccompanied Minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you will be able to print your boarding pass at home but will have to drop your bags at jetBlue Self Service/Bag Drop at the airport before the cut-off time.
Can I change/select my seat with Online Check-in?
Yes, when you use Online Check-in you can:
- Change/Select your seat.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
For domestic flights:
- jetBlue recommends you arrive at the airport 60-120 minutes before your flight's scheduled departure time (depending on airport).
- The cut-off for checking baggage is 30 minutes before departure time.
For international flights:
- jetBlue recommends you arrive at the airport 3 hours before your flight's scheduled departure time.
- The cut-off for checking baggage is 60 minutes before departure time.
When do I need to be at the boarding gate?
- Domestic passengers: at least 10 minutes before departure time
- International passengers: at least 20 minutes before departure time (there are some exceptions)