What methods of transport does Frontier Airlines provide for my pet?
- Your pet may be carried with you in the cabin
Does my pet qualify for travel as checked baggage?
Pets that meet the following qualifications can travel as checked baggage:
- Only domestic pets are accepted.
- Animals must be at least 8 weeks old.
- Your pet can comfortably remain in its kennel for the entire flight.
- The kennel meets all requirements (see below for more information).
- Your pet has all necessary health documents required by your destination (see below for more information).
What are the fees associated with pet transport?
- Fees for passengers travelling with a Classic Plus or Economy ticket: $75 one way
This fee may be paid in advance by calling Frontier Reservations at 800-432-1FLY (1359)
What are the kennel requirements?
All pets travelling in the cabin must be secured in a kennel that meets the following size requirements:
- Airbus A319/A320/A321: 18" length x 14" width x 8" height
What health documentation is required?
All animals must have a health certificate issued within 10 days of the day of departure from the originating city is required. A rabies certificate for dogs is also required. Some states require additional health documents. Passengers should consult their veterinarian and the Department of Agriculture to ensure that their animal will comply with all requirements.
Are there any other restrictions?
Frontier Airlines can refuse to transport an animal due to illness, aggressive behavior, poor kenneling, or extreme temperatures at origin, transfer, or destination airports.
Additional rules and regulations may apply for international travel.
Please contact the airline directly for information about traveling with a service animal.