Does Frontier Airlines have online check-in?
Yes, Frontier Airlines' Online Check-in allows you to check-in from 24 hours to 60 minutes before your flight departs. All you need is an internet connection and a printer!
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- Check-in 60 minutes-24 hours before your flight.
- You have an electronic ticket for a confirmed reservation.
- You are traveling domestically.
- You are not a special needs passenger (ie. Unaccompanied Minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you will be able to print your boarding pass at home but will have to drop your bags with a Frontier Airlines skycap or at the Frontier Airlines Check-in counter at the airport before the cut-off time. You may also pre-pay any baggage fees while checking-in online.
Can I change/select my seat with Online Check-in?
Yes, when you use Online Check-in you can:
- Change/Select your seat.
How much time should I allot at the airport?
- Domestic passengers must be in checked in at least 45 minutes before your flight's departure.
- International passengers must be in checked in at least 60 minutes before your flight's departure.
- If you are departing from Denver, Frontier recommends you arrive at the airport 2 hours before your departure time.