Carry-On Allowance: 1 Bag + 1 Personal Item
Each passenger is allowed to carry on one bag and one personal item such as a purse or briefcase. Assistive devices and outer garments do not count as personal items. All carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you and adhere to the following requirements:
- Maximum Dimensions of Carry-on Luggage: 10 in x 16 in x 24 in/ 25 cm x 40 cm x 60 cm
REMINDER: Bulkhead seats do not have underseat storage during take-off and landing.
Read Bulkheads Explained
Checked Baggage for Main Cabin Passengers: $25 for each bag
Each bag must adhere to the following requirements:
- Maximum Dimensions: 62 linear inches/ 158 linear cm (length + width + height)
- Maximum Weight of First Checked Bag: 50 lb/23 kg
- Maximum Weight of Each Additional Bag: 50 lb/23 kg
Checked Baggage Allowance for Main Cabin Select Passengers: 1 Piece
- First bag: Up to 62 linear in/ 158 linear cm and 70 lb/ 32 kg
- Bags 2-10: Up to 62 linear in/ 158 linear cm and 50 lb/ 23 kg, at $25 each
Checked Baggage Allowance for First Class Passengers: 2 Pieces
- Bag 1: Up to 62 linear in/ 158 linear cm and 50 lb/ 23 kg
- Bag 2: Up to 62 linear in/ 158 linear cm and 50 lb/ 23 kg
- Bags 3-10: Up to 62 linear in/ 158 linear cm and 50 lb/ 23 kg, at $25 each
Excess Baggage Fees
- For an additional fee of $25 per bag, passengers can carry up to 10 bags.
- Each additional bag weighing up to 50 lb/23 kg: $25
Overweight Baggage Fees
- Fee for bags weighing 51-70 lb/23-32 kg: $50*
- Fee for bags weighing 71-100 lb/33-45 kg: $100*
- Bags weighing more than 100 lb/45 kg will not be accepted.
*Fees are in addition to standard excess baggage fees.
Oversize Baggage Fees
- Fee for any bag between 63-80 in / 160-200 cm: $50
Bags with overall dimensions that exceed 80 in/ 200 cm will not be accepted.