Carry-On Allowance: 1 Bag
Each passenger is allowed to carry on one bag, including items such as a laptop bag, handbag, or briefcase. Assistive devices and outer garments do not count as personal items. Anyone carrying any more than one piece of hand baggage will be referred back to check-in. All carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you. You must be able to lift your carry-on into the overhead storage without assistance. All carry-on bags must adhere to the following requirements:
- Maximum Dimensions of Carry-on Luggage: 43 cm x 28 cm x 23 cm
- Maximum Weight of Carry-on Luggage: 5 kg
REMINDER: Bulkhead seats do not have underseat storage during take-off and landing.
Read Bulkheads Explained
Checked Baggage Allowance: Determined on a per flight basis. Check your ticket for more information.
Allowances Range From:
- Weight: 15 kg to 30 kg
Overweight Baggage Fees
- For an extra 5kg the charge is £35 per person each way - short/mid haul destinations
- For an extra 10kg the charge is £70 per person each way - short/mid haul destinations
- For an extra 5kg the charge is £45 per person each way - long haul destinations
- For an extra 10kg the charge is £90 per person each way - long haul destinations
A short haul flight is under 3 hours duration. Mid haul flights include the following destinations: Turkey, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Morocco, Egypt, Gambia, Malta, Bulgaria and Tunisia, Greece and the Greek Islands
Long haul flights are 7 hours and over
Thomas Cook Airlines offers transportation of several sports equipment items for no charge. For a full list of which items are permitted, please visit Thomas Cook Airlines' sports equipment information page.
Disclaimer: The information on this page is true and correct at the time of publication. Because airlines reserve the right to change policies at any time, see www.thomascookairlines.co.uk for official and up-to-date baggage restrictions.