Does TACA have Online Check-in?
Yes, TACA’s Online Check-in allows you to check-in between 24 hours and 3 hours before your flight departs. As a reminder, you will need your travel documents and applicable flight information to complete the online check-in process and access to a printer if you plan to print your boarding pass. TACA Online-in is supported by Internet Explorer 6,7, and 8, as well as Mozilla Firefox 3.0.
Check in now for your TACA flight here .
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- Check-in Online anytime between 24 hours and 3 hours before your flight departs.
- You must have an e-ticket.
- Only passengers on flights operated by TACA can use Online Check-in.
- The passenger checking-in must be an adult (minors must travel with an adult companion) and the ticket must not have any pending charges (ie. Reservation charges, taxes, or fees).
- You are not a passenger requiring special services (unaccompanied minors, disabled, medicines).
- You are not transporting pets.
Please make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, but be aware that there are different procedures for baggage drop-off depending on your departure airport:
- If your flight departs from San Salvador, San Jose C.R, or Lima airports, make sure to locate the service counter where you can register your bags.
- If your flight departs from another airport, make sure to inform the TACA team that you have already completed Online Check-in and they will direct you to designated counter to register your bags.
Can I change or select my seat with Online Check-in?
Yes, when you use TACA’s Online Check-in, you may check seat availability and choose the seat which suits you best.
Does TACA have Mobile Check-in?
No, TACA does not have Mobile Check-in.
Which airports support TACA Online Check-in?
Antofagasta (ANF), Arequipa (AQP), Asuncion (ASU), Belize (BZE), Bogota (BOG), Brasilia (BSB), Buenos Aires (EZE), Caracas (CCS), Cali (CLO), Cancun (CUN), Chicago (ORD), Chiclayo (CIX), Cuzco (CUZ), Dallas (DFW), David (DAV), Flores (FRS), Guatemala (GUA), Guayaquil (GYE), Havana (HAV), Houston (IAH), La Ceiba (LCE), La Paz (LPB), Liberia (LIR), Lima (LIM), Los Angeles (LAX), Juliaca (JUL), Managua (MGA), Medellin (MDE), Mendoza (MDZ), Mexico (MEX), Miami (MIA), Montevideo (MVD), New York (JFK), Orlando (MCO), Panama (PTY), Piura (PIU), Porto Alegre (POA), Quito (UIO), Rio de Janeiro (GIG), Roatan (RTB), San Francisco (SFO), San Jose (SJO), San Pedro Sula (SAP), San Salvador (SAL), Santa Cruz (VVI), Santiago de Chile (SCL), Santo Domingo (SDQ), Sao Paulo (GRU), Tarapoto (TPP), Tegucigalpa (TGU), Toronto (YYZ), Trujillo (TRU), Washington (IAD)
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- If your final destination is within Colombia, it is advised to arrive at the airport one (1) hour prior to your flight departure.
- If your final destination is outside Colombia (international), it is advised to arrive at the airport three (3) prior to your flight departure.
*Please note: Immigration and customs procedures are included in these time calculations.
For more information, please visit www.taca.com