Does SpiceJet have online check-in?
Yes, SpiceJet allows you to check-in 4 to 24 hours before your flight departs.
What are the requirements for using web check-in?
- No checked baggage is allowed when using web check-in. Passengers may bring one piece of carry-on baggage. See SpiceJet's baggage restrictions.
- No cancellations or modification can be made after using web checked-in.
- Passengers traveling with infants, passengers requiring wheelchairs, and unaccompanied minors must check in at the airport and may not use web check-in.
- Web check-in is not available for flights originating from Jammu and Srinagar.
- Passengers may not use web check-in for groups of more than nine passengers.
Can I change/select my seat when checking in online?
You may select your seat at the time of booking and then again when using web check-in.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
Check-in begins two hours before scheduled departure, and closes 30 minutes prior to the departure time. SpiceJet recommends arriving at the SpiceJet check-in counter at least two hours prior to departure time.