Does Regional Express have online check-in?
Yes, Web check-in opens 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure and closes 60 minutes prior to scheduled time of departure.Check-in now for your Regional Express flight. What are the requirements for using EasyCheck-in?
- Only passengers with e-ticket reservations and without checked baggage are eligible for online check-in. If there are two or more passengers in the same booking, web check-in will only be available if all the passengers do not have checked baggage. Separate check-ins will not be permitted.
Those with special requirements must call our Customer Care Centre on 13 17 13 to make arrangements before checking in:
- Infants & unaccompanied minors
- Elderly/infirmed or wheelchair-bound and those with sensory impairments or medical conditions
- Those needing guide dogs/assistance dogs, oxygen or harness, or to transport firearms
All counters will stop accepting customers for check-in:
- 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time at Adelaide, Melbourne & Sydney airports
- 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure time at Regional Airports
All passengers with checked baggage must present themselves 60 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure and if travelling without checked baggage, 40 minutes prior. Passengers at regional airports should also endeavour to be at check-in early, allowing at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled time of departure.
Passengers that fail to present themselves at check in by this time may not be permitted to board and may result in the forfeiture of your fare for certain fare classes.
*All passengers who have checked in are required to be at the boarding gate at least 15 minutes before scheduled time of departure. Failure to do so will result in offloading of passengers and their bags as well as forfeiture of fares.