You are allowed to carry-on at least one piece of baggage for free (depending on the class you travel), as well as any duty-free items. You may also carry other necessary items such as a small camera or a walking stick onboard.
- First Class Passengers: 2 pieces not exceeding 15kg (50 x 37 x 25cm)
- Business Class Passengers: 2 pieces not exceeding 15kg (50 x 37 x 25cm)
- Economy Class Passengers: 1 piece not exceeding 7kg (50 x 37 x 25cm)
REMINDER: Bulkhead seats do not have underseat storage during take-off and landing.
Read Bulkheads Explained
Checked Baggage Allowance
Passengers traveling on trans Atlantic flights:
- First Class: 2 pieces each not exceeding 32 kg maximum dimensions 158cm
- Business Class: 2 pieces each not exceeding 32 kg maximum dimensions 158cm
- Economy Class: 2 pieces each not exceeding 23 kg maximum dimensions 158cm
Excess, Overweight, Oversize Baggage Fees
If you have more bags than the permitted allowance or your bags exceed the weight or linear restrictions, you will be charged additional fees. For excess baggage rates please contact your nearest Qatar Airways Office.