Does Oman Air have online check-in?
Yes, Oman Air's Web Check-in is available between 24 and 3 hours from the scheduled time of departure. The counters at the airport close 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
What are the requirements for using Web Check-in?
- Check-in 3-24 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- Web Check-in is available for departures from 18 airports. See omanair.aero for a full list of available airports.
- You are traveling in a group that is less than 10 people.
- You are not a special needs passenger (i.e. unaccompanied minor).
- Proceed to Oman Air Web Check-in desk (Counter 31 in Muscat) and record your arrival at the airport. Oman Air staff will stamp the e-boarding pass as part of the security verification procedure.
Proceed to airport with ample time considering the traffic congestion and your mode of travel, baggage screening, check-in baggage, immigration, and enhanced airport security measures.
Can I use Web Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you can drop your baggage at the counter when the Oman Air staff is stamping your e-boarding pass.
Can I change/select my seat with Web Check-in?
Yes, when you use Web Check-in you can change or select your seat.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- The check-in counters open 3 hours before departure. (Counters open 2.5 hours before departure for flights to Bahrain and Kuwait.)
- For flights to Amman, Bahrain, Beirut, and Kuwait, check-in counters close 40 minutes before departure.
- For flights to Cairo, check-in counters close 45 minutes before departure.
- For flights to all other destinations, check-in counters close one hours before departure.