What methods of transport does Brussels Airlines provide for my pet?
Brussels Airlines permits the transport of small dogs and cats on board flights in the cabin.
Does my pet qualify for travel in the passenger cabin?
Small domestic animals such as dogs and cats, weighing less than 8kg, including carrier. Service animals such as seeing-eye, hearing or assistant dogs are accepted free of charge, without restrictions of weight or size. Birds, fish and rodents are not permitted in the cabin. Animals must not be pregnant, at least 8 weeks old, and must be healthy and up-to date with vaccines.
Brussels Airlines doesn't accept any pets in cabin on its flights to the United Kingdom with the exception of service animals which are accepted to/from Birmingham.
Does Brussels Airlines limit the number of pets allowed in the cabin per flight?
Yes, travelling with a pet in the aircraft cabin is subject to availability and must be pre-notified at the time of reservation.
What are the kennel requirements?
- The carrier must be leak and smell-proof, a soft-sided bag that can be completely stowed under the seat in front of the passenger.
- 2 or more animals are allowed in the same bag if they are familiar with each other and provided they do not exceed the total maximum weight of 8 kg, including the bag.
- Transportation of animals in cabin is subject to governmental regulations concerning import, export and transit of live animals.
What health documentation is required?
- Export, import or transit permits
- Health and/or vaccination certificates
- Animal ID
*Brussels Airlines is not responsible if an animal is refused entry into or transit through a country.
What are the fees associated with pet transport?
Tell Aviv, Europe, Marrakech, Agadir: 50 EUR $64 USD/each way.
Intercontinental: 70 EUR $90 USD/each way