Carry-On Allowance: 1 Bag + 1 Personal Item
Each passenger is allowed to carry on one bag and one personal item such as a purse or briefcase. Assistive devices and outer garments do not count as personal items. All carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you and adhere to the following requirements:
- Maximum Dimensions of Carry-on Luggage: 45 linear inches/115 cm
- Maximum Weight of Carry-on Luggage: 22 lb / 12 kg
- Maximum Dimensions of Personal Item: 21 in x 16 in x in (length x width x height)
REMINDER: Bulkhead seats do not have under seat storage during take-off and landing.
Read Bulkheads Explained
Checked Baggage Allowance: 2 Pieces*
Each passenger is allowed 2 checked bags as long as each bag adheres to the below requirements:
- Maximum Dimensions: 62 linear inches/157 cm (length + width + height)
- Maximum Weight: 50 lb/23 kg
For flights to Japan, the above baggage information does not apply. There is no limit to the amount of pieces of luggage per passenger on flights to Japan. See below for size and weight requirements.
Overweight, Oversized, and Excess Baggage Fees
Some checked items, such as surfboards and bicycles will be charged a fixed handling fee because of size, fragility, or other handling requirements. Contact Air Tahiti Nui for more information.