All guests (adult and child) occupying their own seat are permitted to take up to 7kg of cabin baggage on board. Carry-on baggage/cabin baggage may consist of one (1) small bag or briefcase that does not exceed dimensions of 54cm (21.3in.) x 38cm (15in.) x 23cm (9in.) (total linear dimensions of 115cm/45.3in.). In addition to the carry-on baggage allowance, one of the following personal items may be carried in the cabin:
- A laptop computer, handbag, pocketbook or purse (of reasonable size)
- A pair of crutches or prosthetic device - for use, provided that the guest is dependent on them for mobility
All guests are permitted to take up to 15kg (33lbs.) of cabin baggage on board. Carry-on baggage/cabin baggage may consist of two (2) pieces (e.g. small bag or briefcase) that do not exceed dimensions of 54cm (21.3in.) x 38cm (15in.) x 23cm (9in.) (total linear dimensions 115cm/45.3in.) per piece.
Minimum 15kg (33lbs), maximum 40kg (88.2lbs). However, you baggage allowance will depend on what type of fare you have purchased. The highest allowance will apply.
- Fly fare or Fly-Promo fares do not include a complimentary baggage allowance, but you may purchase a minimum 15kg (33lbs) allowance and up to 40kg (88.2lbs) for an additional fee
- FlyBag and FlyBagEat fares include a complimentary baggage allowance of up to 15kg (33lbs)
- ScootBiz fare includes a complimentary baggage allowance of up to 20kg (44.1lbs)
What are the excess baggage charges?
Excess baggage fees are charged at check-in and payment can be made by credit card and cash, subject to mode of payment at the airport counter. Scoot cannot guarantee that excess baggage will be carried, and uplift is at Scoot's sole discretion, subject to aircraft loads. Excess baggage is charged at $20SGD for every 1kg (2.2lbs) (or part thereof) over your baggage allowance for flights less than 5 hours, $25SGD for every 1kg (2.2lbs) for flights over 5 hours. Fee are payable in the local currency of your port of departure and are subject to daily exchange rates.