Carry-On Allowance: 1 Carry-On + 1 Small Bag
Each passenger is allowed to carry on two bags: one carry-on and one small bag. Assistive devices and outer garments do not count as personal items. All carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you and adhere to the following requirements:
- Maximum Dimensions of Carry-on: 22 in x 16 in x 8 in/55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm
- Maximum Weight of Carry-on: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Maximum Dimensions of Small Bag: 14 x 8 x 8 in/35 x 20 x 20 cm
REMINDER: Bulkhead seats do not have underseat storage during take-off and landing.
Read Bulkheads Explained
Each passenger is permitted to check-in up to 2 bags (each bag is permitted a maximum weight of 44lb/20 kg) subject to the payment of the applicable checked baggage fees. Checked baggage can be reserved online at the time of booking or via a Ryanair call centre up to 4 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure (subject to call centre opening hours) or up to 40 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure time at the airport.
All baggage allowance vary be season and by flight. Low season is typically January 5th-May 31st and October 1st-Dember 20th. High season is typically June 1st-September 30th and December 21st-January 4th.
Purchased with Ticket Online
- Low Season: $20-41 (15-30 euros) 1st bag, $55-61 (40-45 euros) 2nd bag
- High Season: $34-$61 (25-45 euros) 1st bag, $68-81 (50-60 euros) 2nd bag
Purchased via Manage My Bookings
- Low Season: $27-48 (20-35 euros) 1st bag, $55-61 (40-45 euros) 2nd bag
- High Season: $41-68 (30-50 euros) 1st bag, $68-81 (50-60 euros) 2nd bag
Purchased at the Airport/Call Centre
- Low Season: $81-109 (60-80 euros 1st bag), $143-163 (105-120 euros) 2nd bag
- High Season: $136-191 (100-140 euros) 1st bag, $184-218 (135-160 euros)
Fee for Declaration of Value (at airport/call centre): $68 (50 euros)
You can pool or share your purchased baggage allowance with other passengers included in the same flight reservation when checking-in together.
Any passenger exceeding their 44 lb/20 kg personal checked baggage allowance per bag will be charged the prevailing fee on the day of travel. The excess baggage fee is currently charged at the rate of $27 (20 euros) per kg.
Sports Equipment/Musical Intruments
- Prepaid online: $68 (50 euros)
- Paid via call centre or at airport: $82 (60 euros)
Should you wish to carry an assistive or non-oxygen generating support device such as a respirator, nebulizer, ventilator, CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) or BiPap machine in the cabin of the aircraft you must contact our special assistance line.