Does Royal Jordanian have online check-in?
No, Royal Jordanian does not offer online check-in.
How much time should I allot for check-in?
- All passengers flying Royal Jordanian to and from Amman are requested to check-in at the airport at least two hours prior to their scheduled departure time.
- Passengers traveling to the United States are requested to check-in three hours prior to departure.
- All passengers should be at the gate in the transit area one hour prior to departure.
Royal Jordanian now offers Advance Boarding at the Amman City Terminal
The Amman city terminal offers the following services:
- Advance check-in, 4 to 24 hours prior to flight departure time. Passenger should arrive to the airport 1 hour 30 minutes prior to the flight scheduled time.
- Seat selection
- Baggage check-in*
- Get 10 kg free excess baggage on direct flights on all Royal Jordanian routes for a total of 30 kg for economy class passengers and 40 kg for Crown class passengers. Please note, passengers traveling to the USA are allowed 10 kg free on one suitcase only.
- A cafeteria offering light snacks and refreshments
- A reliable, punctual, and comfortable 30-minute bus ride directly to the airport, for JOD3/passenger and JOD1.5/baggage (approximately US $4.23/passenger and US $2.12/baggage)
* Passengers traveling to Beirut are required to check-in their baggage 24 hours ahead of scheduled departure.
The Amman City Terminal is open daily from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. during the summer time and from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. during the winter.