Does Malaysia Airlines have online check-in?
Malaysia Airlines offers Web Check-in for domestic flights within Malaysia. For international flights, you can check in at the airport or using telephone check-in if first class, business class, or an Enrich Gold member.
Check in now for your flight!
What are the requirements for using Web Check-in?
- Check-in 24 hours to 90 minutes prior to your flight's schedule departure time.
- You care flying domestically within Malaysia.
- You have an eTicket with a confirmed booking.
- You are traveling in a group of nine of less (excluding infants).
- You are not a special needs passenger (i.e. unaccompanied minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
How can I select my favorite seat?
Passengers can choose their preferred seat when booking their flight or when they check in online. Also, passengers can change their seat selection or other flight details via Manage My Booking. To read more about how to get your favorite spot click here.
When checking in online, you can also update your Enrich number and check in for connecting and return flight segments.
How much time should I allot at the airport for check-in?
For international travel, Malaysia Airlines recommends you arrive at the airport at least two hours before your flight. For domestic travel, arrive 90 minutes before your flight.
When do I need to be at the boarding gate?
Passengers traveling internationally should be at the gate at least 30 minutes before departure.