Does LOT Polish Airlines have online check-in?
Yes, LOT Polish Airlines' Flight Check-in allows you to check-in up to 23 hours before your flight departs. All you need is an internet connection and a printer!
What are the requirements for using Flight Check-in?
- Check-in 120 minutes-23 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- You have an electronic ticket for a LOT Polish Airlines.
- You are departing from Poland, Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, Great Britain, or France and your flight is a domestic or European flight.
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Flight Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you will be able to print your boarding pass at home but will have to drop your bags at a LOT Polish Airlines Express Check-in counter at the airport before the cut-off time.
Can I change/select my seat with Flight Check-in?
No. If you would like to change your seat, you will need to call LOT Polish Airlines sales and reservations department.
How much time should I allot at the airport?
For flights to/from the U.S.:
- LOT Polish Airlines recommends you arrive at the airport 4 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- The cut-off time for checking in is 45 minutes before departure time.
For all other flights:
- LOT Polish Airlines recommends you arrive at the airport 2 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- The cut-off time for checking in is 30 minutes before departure time.
When do I need to be at the boarding gate?
- Domestic passengers: at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- International passengers: at least 30 minutes before departure time (times may vary for some destinations).