Does Island Air have online check-in?
Yes, Island Air's Web Check-in allows you to check-in up to 24 hours before your flight departs.
What are the requirements for using Web Check-in?
- Check-in from 90 minutes to 24 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- You have an electronic ticket for a confirmed reservation on Island Air.
- You are traveling in a group less than 11 people.
- You are not a special needs passenger (i.e. unaccompanied minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
Can I use Web Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you will be able to print your boarding pass at home but will have to drop your bags at an Island Air check-in counter at the airport before the cut-off time.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- For passengers departing out of Hilo, Kahului, Kona, or Lihue, check in at least 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- All other passengers are required to check in at least 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- All passengers must be present at the boarding gate at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Reservations not claimed 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time are subject to cancellation and passengers may not be eligible for denied boarding compensation when these requirements are not met.
- Valid photo identification is required for all passengers.