Does Gulf Air have online check-in?
Yes, Gulf Air offers online check-in from 24 hours until 90 minutes before your flight departs. The airline offers other check-in options:
- Early Check-In
- Falcon Gold Check-In
Early Check In
Passengers traveling in any class on any Gulf Air route from Bahrain may check-in up to 24 hours prior to their departure time with their baggage. Normal passenger and baggage check-in procedures will apply and passengers will be presented with boarding passes. Passengers must return to the airport and proceed directly to the departure gate an hour prior to the departure time of their flight.
- Passengers must provide the reservations agent with a mobile telephone number to ensure they are notified automatically of their flight status via SMS.
- Only a traveling member of the group/family is permitted to check-in early (on behalf of the group/family) and must hold all valid documents i.e tickets and passports, for the entire travelling party when checking-in. Any representative not travelling with the group will not be permitted to check-in on the passenger's behalf.
- All travel documents (i.e. tickets and passports) will be checked and the usual security questions asked, as per normal procedure.
- Passengers may check-in at the relevant check-in counter with their baggage, as per normal procedure.
- Passengers will be allocated seats and boarding passes will be presented. Passengers travelling in Falcon Gold Business Class, or Gold or Silver Falconflyer members will be issued lounge invitation cards.
- Passengers wishing to check-in baggage on their return to the airport must report to the relevant check-in counter an hour prior to departure and the usual security questions will be asked at this stage.
- Normal baggage acceptance procedure and excess baggage charges will apply.
- In addition to normal baggage tagging, special early check-in baggage tags will be used to identify early checked-in bag(s).
- Passengers may use the e-kiosks to check-in early if they have hand baggage only.
- Staff passengers and holders of ID/DG/AD and other discounted industry fares may not use this service.
Falcon Gold Check-In
Passengers traveling from Bahrain: Gulf Air offers dedicated check-in facilities for Falcon Gold Business Class customers as well as Gold and Silver level frequent flyer members. The check-in lounge provides a haven where travelers can relax prior to proceeding to the dedicated immigration and security areas nearby, ensuring a smooth passage through to Gulf Air's lounge.
Passengers traveling from Abu Dhabi: Falcon Gold Business Class passengers have the choice of checking in at the City Terminal, located next to Abu Dhabi Mall or at the airport, where an exclusive check-in area with separate immigration counters is available.