Does AirTran have online check-in?
Yes, AirTran's Online Check-in allows you to check in up to 24 hours before your flight departs. All you need is an internet connection and a printer!
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- Check-in 90 minutes-24 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- Your itinerary only includes domestic travel.
- You have an electronic ticket.
- You are not a special needs passenger (ie. Unaccompanied Minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you will be able to print your boarding pass at home but will have to drop your bags at an AirTran Check-in counter at the airport before the cut-off time.
Can I change/select my seat with Online Check-in?
Yes, when you use Online Check-in you can:
- Change/Select your seat.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- AirTran recommends you arrive at the airport 90 minutes before your flight's scheduled departure.
- The cut-off time for checking in is 45 minutes before scheduled departure time (at smaller airports, the minimum time may be 30 minutes).