What is Flybe (BE) baggage policy?
The Flybe’s baggage policy for standard basic fares include the following:
• Carry-on baggage
• 1 personal item - Fee free
• 1 carry-on item - Fee free
• Checked baggage / Hold luggage - Applicable fees per bag increase with number checked
• Overweight and Oversize bags - Applicable fees per bag depending on weight and size categories
• Sports equipment - Certain items might have applicable fees
Flybe offers higher fares which include provisions for checked baggage/hold luggage.
What is Flybe (BE) carry-on baggage policy?
Flybe’s allows 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item (purse, briefcase, laptop bag) per passenger fee free.
• Carry-on should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions:
• 110 centimeters (55 x 35 x 20 cm) or 44 linear inches (22 x 14 x 8 in) including handles and wheels
• 10kg or 22lb
• Fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you
• Personal item should not exceed the following size restrictions:
• 90 centimeters (43 x 25 x 22 cm) or 36 linear inches (17 x 10 x 9 in)
• Fit under the seat in front of you
• A jacket, umbrella, diaper bag, duty free items, and assistive devices (wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, strollers, child restraint seats, etc.) do not count towards your carry-on allowance.
NOTE: Bulkhead seats do not have under seat storage, therefore, all carry-on baggage must be stowed in the overhead bin during take-off and landing.
What is Flybe (BE) checked baggage / hold luggage policy?
Flybe (BE) standard checked baggage / hold luggage policy details follow:
• 2 bags standard
• Maximum dimensions: no restriction
• Maximum weight (various plans available for purchase):
- Small – one item up to 15kg or 33lb
- Standard – one item up to 20kg or 44lb
- Extra – one item up to 23kg or 50lb
- Two items up to 40kg or 88lb (total combined weight)
Checked baggage/hold luggage may be added at time of booking, before check-in, or at check-in online at www.flybe.com.
Are there fees for baggage on Flybe’s?
Yes, fees might apply. They are determined by the type of fare you purchased.
Flybe (BE) standard checked baggage / hold luggage fees follow:
• Small (one item up to 15kg/33lb): £19.50 GBP
• Standard (one item up to 20kg/44lb): £20.00 GBP
• Extra (one item up to 23kg/50lb): £25.00 GBP
• Two items up to 40kg/88lb: £50.00 GBP
What is Flybe (BE) fee for excess and overweight checked baggage/hold luggage?
Flybe’s will charge £15.00 GBP per kilo above amount of kilos purchased during booking, before check-in, or at check-in.
Are there fees for sports equipment on Flybe’s?
Sports equipment such as skis, golf bags, fishing equipment, hockey, and lacrosse equipment will be accepted up to Flybe’s size and weight limits and will count as one checked baggage/hold luggage. Associated fees might be applied. Check the Exceptional Baggage section on www.flybe.com.
Continuous Positive Airways Pressure machines may be carried within the cabin on a Flybe flight providing the power is disconnected so that it cannot be inadvertently switched on. If you need to carry your medical equipment with you on your flight, this can be carried free of charge in addition to your cabin baggage. You must bring a prescription letter or signed doctor's note on headed paper in order to carry your CPAP machine. If you feel there may be a possibility that the CPAP machine will need to be used during your flight, please contact our special assistance team a minimum of 48 hours before travel to ensure we're able to organize any requests.