Does SilkAir have Online Check-in?
SilkAir Online Check-in is available from any location within SilkAir’ network.
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- Check-in up to 48 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- You may only print your Boarding Pass after online check-in when departing from eligible airports.
- You may not check in online as an unaccompanied minor (below age 17), or if you are a minor who’s reservation was booked separately from the accompanying adult’s reservation.
- You are not traveling in a group of 10 or more.
- If you have a connecting flight operated by another airline, you may still be able to check in online--see list of airlines which Singapore has through check-in agreements with here.
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you may check-in online, and then drop your bags at a SilkAir' Check-in counter at the airport. Information on the location to check in your bags will be provided on the Check-in Confirmation Screen.
Can I change/select my seat with Internet Check-in?
Yes, when you use Online Check-in you can select your seat.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- If you are traveling with checked baggage, SilkAir recommends you arrive at the airport 2.5 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- If you are traveling without checked baggage, SilkAir recommends you arrive at the airport 1.5 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
When do I need to be at the boarding gate?
The boarding gate will close 10 minutes before departure time.