Does SATA have Online Check-in? (Include link)
Yes, SATA’s Web Check-in allows you to check-in between 48 hours and 1 hour 15 minutes before your flight departs. As a reminder, you will need your travel documents and applicable flight information to complete the online check-in process and access to a printer if you plan to print your boarding pass.
Check-in now for your SATA flight here
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- All passengers using this service must have an e-ticket.
- Only passengers on flights operated by SATA can use Online Check-in
- You are not a passenger requiring special services (unaccompanied minors, disabled, medicines)
- You are not transporting pets
- You are not travelling on a student fare ticket
- You are not travelling with infants
*Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, passengers can drop their bags off at the SATA “drop-off” counter at their origin airport.
Can I change/select my seat with Online Check-in?
Yes, when you use SATA’s Online Check-in, you may check seat availability and choose the seat which suits you best.
Does SATA have Mobile Check-in?
Yes, SATA does offer mobile check-in.
Which airports support SATA’s Online Check-in?
SATA offers Online Check-in for flights departing from Azores, Madeira, Lisbon, and Porto.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
Passengers should plan to arrive at the airport no later than I hour 15 minutes before their flight departure.