Does Kingfisher Airlines have online check-in?
Yes, Kingfisher Airlines allows you to check-in up to 24 hours before your flight departs.
What are the requirements for using web check-in?
- Check in no earlier than 24 hours prior and no later than three hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight.
- Passengers traveling with baggage to be checked-in are not eligible to use web check-in.
- Passengers must show proper ID and have their boarding pass stamped from the check-in area at the airport when using web check-in.
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
Can I check-in online if I have bags to check?
No, if you need to check-in luggage, you must check-in at the airport.
Can I change/select my seat when checking in online?
Yes, when you use web check-in you can select your seat.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- Check in usually starts 150 minutes before departure.
- Passengers are requested to check-in at the airport at least 75 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Check-in counters will close 30 minutes before departure time.